2013 M&A: Flexibility is the Key Driver - WTP speaker
Date: February 6, 2013 - 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Maryland Center for Entrepreneurship
9250 Bendix Road North
Columbia, MD 21045
The McLean Group; Whiteford, Taylor & Preston, and Bernstein Global Wealth Management invite you to a complimentary panel addressing key issues that will drive the deal market over the next 12 months, including:
- Flexibility in deal terms, conditions and consideration.
- The role of Public Companies with more than $1 Trillion on their balance sheets.
- The role of Private Equity – which closes more than 20% of US middle market deals annually – and its $1 Trillion in unspent capital.
- Mitigating risks when you want a second bite of the apple.
- Why Earnouts – the good, bad and ugly – will remain a key deal component.
- Avoiding earnout traps while reaping benefits of higher valuations.
- The benefits and drawbacks of stock and other non-cash consideration.
- The trap of a "magic sale price."
- Moving from a P&L to a portfolio.
Experienced panelists will address these and other important deal considerations in a seminar oriented toward C-level executives and owners.