26 Whiteford, Taylor & Preston Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America
Baltimore - Twenty-six lawyers from Whiteford, Taylor & Preston were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2008 (Copyright 2007 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.) This represents an increase of 13% from prior listings; the newly named lawyers are indicated with an asterisk below as part of the entire list:
- George J. Bachrach Insurance Law
- G. Scott Barhight Land Use & Zoning Law
- Stephen B. Caplis (*) Railroad Law
- Mary Claire Chesshire Employee Benefits Law
- Robert B. Curran Corporate Law & Tax Law
- William M. Davidow, Jr. Corporate Law & Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Deborah H. Diehl (*) Public Finance Law
- Harry S. Johnson Mass Tort Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation, & Product Liability Litigation
- Frank S. Jones, Jr. Corporate Law & Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Rose M. Matricciani (*) Health Care Law
- Jonathan Z. May Non-Profit/Charities Law
- M. Natalie McSherry Commercial Litigation, Health Care Law, and Medical Malpractice Law
- Albert Mezzanotte, Jr. Commercial Litigation
- Paul M. Nussbaum Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law
- Jeanne M. Phelan (10) Labor & Employment Law
- Herman B. Rosenthal Tax Law
- William F. Ryan, Jr. Commercial Litigation
- Steven E. Tiller Intellectual Property Law
- Warren N. Weaver (*) Product Liability Litigation
- Larry M. Wolf (20) Labor & Employment Law
- Robert M. Wright Alternative Dispute Resolution
- James R. Chason Medical Malpractice Law & Professional Malpractice Law
- Edwin G. Fee, Jr. (*) Trusts & Estates
- William B. Whiteford (10) Alternative Dispute Resolution & Personal Injury Litigation
Falls Church, VA
- Kenneth J. Ingram Education Law
- Raymond J. Diaz Real Estate Law
(*) - Lawyers who are listed for the first time in Best Lawyers.
(10) - Lawyers who have been listed in Best Lawyers for at least 10 years.
(20) - Lawyers who have been listed in Best Lawyers for at least 20 years.
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as one of the leading guides to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 25,000 leading attorneys cast almost two million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their specialties, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
Whiteford, Taylor & Preston LLP is dedicated to helping clients to achieve their business goals through strategic legal counsel. Founded in 1933, the firm has grown to over 160 attorneys in offices throughout Maryland, the District of Columbia, Virginia, and Delaware. For more information, please visit our website at www.wtplaw.com.