Autopsy Of A Cyber Nightmare - WTP Speaking
Date: October 31, 2017 - 8:30 AM - 10:45 AM
PSA Learning Center
11311 McCormick Rd, 5th floor
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Using today's business technology is a double-edged sword – you need it to compete, yet it exposes you to a ghastly horde of cyber monsters. The ever-evolving cyber threat landscape is a dark and mystifying realm for non-technical executives, obscured by nightmarish tales spattered throughout the daily headlines.
Don't let the fear of the unknown entomb your business. Our panel of spirited cyber experts will arm you with a goodie bag of straight-forward strategies to help protect your organization.
- A non-tech-speak overview of the impact caused by a cyber incident
- Strategies to better contain your risk before, during and after cyber attack
- Actions to help you minimize post-incident fallout
- Steps toward building a cyber-resilient organization
- Howard Feldman, Partner, Whiteford Taylor Preston
- Christopher Ensey, COO, Dunbar Security Solutions
- Jason Briody, Director of Forensic Services, Atlantic Data Forensics, Inc.
- Mike Volk, Cybersecurity Specialist, PSA
8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Registration & Breakfast
9:00 – 10:45 a.m. Seminar