Construction Defect Seminar - WTP speaker
Date: February 23, 2013 - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sea Colony, C4 Edgewater House Road, Bethany Beach, DE 19930
This seminar for property managers and boards will cover:
- New warranty laws
- New case law concerning liability of associations for failure to timely pursue warranty claims.
- Time periods for bringing Express & Implied Warranty Claims.
- Identifying latent defects before warranties expire.
- Preserving bargaining power and negotiating repairs from a position of strength.
- Avoid waiving legal rights during the negotiation process.
- The essential role of construction experts.
- Negotiating repairs that properly address the defect in question.
- Repair agreements and recovery of attorney/consultant fees, repair costs & property damages.