Cyber Security for the C-Suite - WTP hosted
Date: November 12, 2013 - 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Hotel, 550 Light Street, Baltimore MD
This exclusive breakfast event will gather former senior intelligence agency experts from the NSA and the FBI, cyber threat prevention consultants, cyber liability lawyers, and data breach remediation experts who will give you a fresh, non-biased perspective, present real time issues and discuss solutions and strategies to protect your critical IT infrastructure against attack.
We will discuss what you should be thinking about in information security from a practical standpoint – on a non-technical basis. This presentation is for firm leadership – Presidents, CEOs, CIOs and Executive Team members.
The panelists and moderators include:
- Richard Schaeffer, President, Riverbank Associates, LLC
- Shawn Henry, President, CrowdStrike Services; Chief Security Officer, CrowdStrike Inc.
- John Nicolettos, CEO, Information Security Systems, Inc.
- David Tohn, ?Director, Cyber Security Products Strategic Partnering at CyberPoint International
- Eric Fiterman, Founder & Chief Disruptor, Spotkick
- S. Keith Moulsdale, Partner and Co-Chair of Cyber Security and Information Privacy group, Whiteford, Taylor & Preston LLP
- Martin Fletcher, Managing Partner, Whiteford, Taylor & Preston LLP
- Gerard “Rocky” Roccanova, KEYW Corporation
- Howard Feldman, Partner and Co-Chair of Cyber Security and Information Privacy group, Whiteford, Taylor & Preston LLP