Drew Terrell Among Seven Whiteford Attorneys Named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in Washington, D.C.
Washington, DC – Whiteford, Taylor & Preston is pleased to announce that Andrew J. Terrell, Falls Church office Managing Partner and former co-chair of the Community Associations practice is named a 2016 Super Lawyer. All seven of the WTP attorneys listed among the 2016 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in DC are indicated below.
- C. Allen Foster: Construction Litigation: Business, General Litigation, Professional Liability: Defense, Super Lawyers
- Jennifer S. Jackman: Employment Litigation: Defense, Civil Litigation: Defense, Real Estate: Consumer, Super Lawyers
- David R. Kuney: Creditor Debtor Rights: Business, Super Lawyers
- Thomas Mugavero: Business Litigation, Employment & Labor, Appellate, Super Lawyers
- Barry S. Neuman: Environmental Litigation, Civil Litigation: Defense, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Super Lawyers
- Tiffany M. Releford: Civil Litigation: Defense, Employment & Labor, Real Estate: Consumer, Rising Stars
- Andrew J. Terrell: Real Estate: Business, Civil Litigation: Defense, Super Lawyers – new in 2016
About Whiteford, Taylor & Preston LLP: The 160 attorneys at Whiteford, Taylor & Preston are dedicated to offering a comprehensive range of business law and litigation service to regional, national and international clients. We deliver sophisticated, cost – effective legal services to innovative start-ups, middle market companies and global enterprises from our twelve offices in Maryland, D.C., Delaware, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Virginia.