EXPORT THIS! How to sell your products overseas - Sponsored by WTP
Date: September 27, 2012 - (All day)
HEAT Center, 1201 Technology Drive, Aberdeen MD 21001
Increase Your Revenue and Create Jobs!
The Maryland/DC District Export Council is hosting a presentation for Harford County companies to help them take advantage of exporting their products and services internationally. Export This! will help bring that market opportunity into focus. Executives from other Maryland businesses and Trade Experts will share their knowledge on tapping into the global market and navigating the risks and the regulations and reaping the rewards of exporting.
Topics will include:
- Finding customers
- Financing international receivables
- Limiting your risks
- Navigating export regulations and controls
- Export assistance resources: Domestic (USEAC), International (US Commercial Services)
- Regulatory hurdles facing exporting companies: Domestic (ITAR, etc), End-market
- Logistic, customs and tariff challenges
- Case studies: Technology product, Commodities, Services
The session will include perspectives from experienced manufacturers, trade experts, regulatory, logistics and finance.
We will also listen carefully to you and take your message back to State and Federal Government regulators about ways they can help improve your exports.