International Documentation Training for Companies Shipping Goods - WTP speaker
Date: April 8, 2014 - 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Conference Center at Maritime Institute, 5700 Hammonds Ferry Rd., Linthicum Heights MD
This seminar, hosted by the US Commercial Service in Baltimore, is addressed to anyone involved in international shipping, such as traffic managers, purchasing managers, shipping/receiving personnel,
compliance officers, sales managers, and customer service managers.
Topics to be covered include:
* Understand how to correctly fill out: Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of Lading, EEI's, Certificates of Origin, Dock Receipts
* Shippers Export Declaration/ Electronic Export Information-(SED/EEI) - Understanding each field and how you are required to fill them out correctly.
* How to minimize delays in Customs by having all of the information correct in the first submission
* Why you should be using a DCS Statement on all of your invoices, both domestic and international
* Understanding which countries still require a wood certificate
* What legalization of documents means and for which countries it is required.
* Pre-Shipment Inspections - Who requires them and how they should be done
* NAFTA Certificates of Origins - Common errors, when you should or shouldn't fill one out.
To register, click here.