Litigating Insurance Coverage Claims - WTP speaker
Date: October 4, 2012 - 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Radisson Plaza/Lord Baltimore, 20 W. Baltimore Street, Baltimore MD
The National Business Institute is hosting a full-day CLE program on litigating insurance coverage claims.
This engaging overview will walk you through the litigation process step-by-step and simplify some of the more confusing issues of coverage and settlement strategy. Register today!
- Learn to speak the language of the insurance world in the legal context and become more successful in negotiations.
- Explore the insurer's duties and insured's rights and protections and gain practical tips for pursuing compliance.
- Review sample policy language and learn to spot red flags.
- Discover the most common disputes arising over triggers of coverage and hear how seasoned attorneys handle such challenges.
- Get detailed instruction on what to include in your initial filing for a strong case opener.
- Find out when a dispositive motion has the best chance of success.
- Learn what motions and pleadings will propel your case forward and get sample language to make their drafting easier and more effective.
- Delve into the complex challenges of conflicts of interest and get actionable strategies for protecting your professional reputation.
To register, visit the NBI web site, www.nbi-sems.com