Nonprofit Executive Compensation: Benchmarking & Best Practices - WTP speaker
Date: July 29, 2014 - 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
With the potential for audits and penalties skyrocketing around nonprofit compensation, it's your responsibility to learn how to protect your organization and, in the worst case, your tax-exempt status. This expert-led webinar reviews key legal and tax implications surrounding compensation and best practices so that you can develop a comprehensive plan for your association.
In just 90 minutes, this webinar maps out the key legal and tax issues surrounding nonprofit salary and benefits packages. You'll also explore findings from the 2014 Association TRENDS Nonprofit Salary Survey, which was specifically designed to assist senior nonprofit executives set expectations, benchmark salaries, and maintain their budget.
Reserve your space now to increase your leverage and protect your executive compensation while learning how to:
- Negotiate pay packages that are competitive without qualifying as "excessive"
- Manage reporting and governance issues around executive compensation
- Defend executive compensation -- even if it's higher than average for the position
- Give your board more leverage against the tactics IRS uses in its probes
- Comply with IRS and state executive compensation guidelines, including reporting and governance issues