The Church Compliance Conference 2019
Date: September 26, 2019 - 8:00 AM - 2:15 PM
Location: Camelot by Martin's, 13901 Central Ave., Upper Marlboro, MD
Church Leadership at a Tipping Point: New Challenges, New Priorities
Please join Erika E. Cole, Esq. – The Church Attorney® – and Whiteford, Taylor & Preston at a conference for pastors and church leaders.
Meet & Greet breakfast and registration, panel discussion, breakout sessions, multiple speakers and a catered lunch. Topics include:
About the Church Conference
- The Tipping Point: How Churches Can Respond to the Rapidly Changing Legal Environment
- Critical Updates from the IRS for Churches
- Top Financial Considerations for Churches in 2019
- To Build or Not to Build - That is the Question
- Good Governance, Good Grief!
- The Challenges of Owning and Maintaining Religious Real Estate
- A pastors-only roundtable discussion
- And more!
The Church Compliance Conference is a comprehensive event designed to equip and inspire leaders, church leaders and administrators with the essential information necessary to operate in compliance with the ever-changing legal environment. The Conference has grown in size and relevance each year since our first conference in 2007. Attendees are decision makers, including Bishops, Pastors, Executive Pastors, Trustees, Church Administrators, Finance Officers and other church leaders. Attendees will participate in interactive panel discussions and breakout sessions that include topics such as notable IRS regulations, current accounting requirements, and available insurance protections for churches.