Whiteford Attorneys Named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in Washington Metro Area
Washington -- Whiteford, Taylor & Preston is pleased to announce that eleven of its attorneys are listed among the 2014 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in the Washington D.C. metro area, including four who are listed for the first time, as indicated below.
- Keisha A. Garner – newly listed; Civil Litigation: Plaintiff; Rising Stars
- Jennifer S. Jackman; Employment Litigation: Defense; Super Lawyers
- Thomas Mugavero; Business Litigation; Super Lawyers
- Barry S. Neuman – newly listed; Environmental Litigation; Super Lawyers
- Tiffany M. Releford – newly listed; Civil Litigation: Defense; Rising Stars
- Jhumur Razzaque – newly listed; Civil Litigation: Plaintiff; Rising Stars
FALLS CHURCH, VIRGINIA
- Bradford F. Englander; Bankruptcy: Business; Super Lawyers
- Christopher A. Jones; Bankruptcy: Business; Super Lawyers
- Erek L. Barron; General Litigation; Rising Stars
- Brent C. Strickland; Bankruptcy: Business; Super Lawyers
The 160 attorneys at the 85-year old Whiteford, Taylor & Preston are dedicated to helping our clients protect and grow their businesses through strategic legal counsel. We serve our clients in the region, across the nation and around the globe from our base of ten offices in Maryland, Delaware, Michigan, Kentucky, Washington, DC, and Virginia.