Whiteford Named Maryland Law Firm of the Year by Benchmark Litigation
– Benchmark Litigation
has once again named Whiteford, Taylor & Preston “Maryland Law Firm of the Year.” In making the award, the second time the firm has been honored in the past four years, Benchmark Litigation
cited the firm’s “excellence in litigation skills and experience.” In addition, Benchmark Litigation
has named the following lawyers “Local Litigation Stars” in Maryland:
- Edward Buxbaum: General commercial, personal injury, and professional liability.
- Kevin Hroblak: Bankruptcy, general commercial and professional liability.
- Harry Johnson: General commercial, product liability, and environmental.
- Albert Mezzanotte, Jr.: Appellate, general commercial, insurance, and product liability.
- Paul Nussbaum: Bankruptcy and professional liability.
- William Ryan, Jr.: Appellate, general commercial, insurance, intellectual property, securities, and professional liability.
- Steven Tiller: Intellectual property.
About Benchmark: Benchmark Litigation
focuses exclusively on the U.S. litigation market and conducts extensive interviews each year to identify leading lawyers in each state and nationally. The “highly recommended” listings identify the firms deemed “dominant” in the state, based on the interviews with clients and peers. The Benchmark
resources are published by Legal Media Group/Euromoney PLC, which is one of the top financial and legal presses in Europe and Asia.
About Whiteford, Taylor & Preston LLP:
With over 170 attorneys, Whiteford, Taylor & Preston provides a comprehensive range of sophisticated, cost-effective business law and litigation services to clients ranging from innovative start-ups to middle market companies to global enterprises. Its growing Mid-Atlantic footprint includes sixteen offices in Delaware, D.C., Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia.