Daniel R. Schimizzi
Daniel focuses his practice on commercial bankruptcy and financial restructuring matters. He regularly represents corporate debtors, committees of unsecured creditors, and secured and unsecured creditors in all aspects of bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings and litigation. He is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Western, Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- Listed in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers as a "Rising Star," 2018 - Present
Memberships & Activities
- Member: American Bar Association
- Member: Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member: Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pupilage Group Leader: Judith K. Fitzgerald Bankruptcy Inns of Court
- Board Member: Turnaround Management Association
Whiteford, Taylor & Preston is pleased to announce that three of its attorneys are listed among the 2018 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in Pennsylvania.