Ms. Hill focuses on general business and corporate law, hospitality and mergers & acquisitions. She has represented both buyers and sellers in corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions in various industries, including petroleum distribution, homeland defense contracting, equipment leasing, healthcare, information technology, retail, wholesale distribution, professional services, energy and publishing. Ms. Hill has handled transactions relating to leveraged ESOPs and represented companies in general corporate matters, including entity formation, corporate structure and governance, stockholders’ agreements and succession planning. She has been ranked in Chambers and Partners since 2007. Ms. Hill is admitted to practice in Maryland and is based in our Baltimore office.
Ms. Hill is fluent in Polish.
- AV Peer Review Rated: Martindale-Hubbell
- Recognized in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, published by Chambers and Partners
Memberships & Activities
- Member: American Bar Association
- Member: Maryland State Bar Association
- Member: Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Founding Member: Young Professionals Roundtable
- Member: Closely Held Business Network