Mr. Grayson focuses his practice on matters of corporate law, real estate finance, mergers and acquisitions, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, and corporate financial issues. His representative clients are middle market successful and growing businesses, including real estate owners, developers and equity funds which purchase, finance and develop commercial and residential real estate.
He formerly served as corporate counsel with the A.H. Robins Company and Figgie International as well as president of Figgie Acceptance Corporation. Presently, Mr. Grayson serves as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of First Capital Bank.
- Virginia Business magazine's "Legal Elite" in the field of Business Law, 2009–2017
- Listed among The Best Lawyers in America® in Corporate Law, 2008–2019
- Recognized as a Virginia Super Lawyer in Mergers & Acquisitions, 2010–2018
- Voted "Top Business Lawyer in Virginia" by Virginia Business Magazine, 2001
Memberships & Activities
- American Bar Association: Business Law Section; Food, Drug and Cosmetic Law Section
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association: Former Chairman, Corporate Counsel Section