Jennifer E. Wuebker
Ms. Wuebker is an Associate with the firm’s Bankruptcy practice group. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Wuebker clerked for the Honorable H. Christopher Mott, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas.
Memberships & Activities
- Membership Co-Chair, International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation, Washington, D.C.
- Past Member, Client Counseling & Negotiation Board
- Past Member, Richmond Summer Law Program at Emmanuel College, Cambridge University (2013)
- Past President, Virginia Bar Association Law School Council
- Past Chair, Westhampton College Orientation Leadership
- Past Chair and Secretary, Westhampton College Judicial Council
What's Driving Acquisitions? An In-Depth Analysis of CEO Drivers Determining Modern Firm Acquisition Strategy 50 U. RICH. L. REV. 9 (2015)