John J. Hathway
Mr. Hathway is a partner who has been litigating cases in the Washington Metropolitan Area for the last 29 years. He has successfully represented clients in premises liability cases, employment claims, business disputes, real estate and property matters, professional liability and intellectual property disputes. He has counseled businesses and government entities in litigation and arbitration matters nationally and internationally.
- AV Peer Review Rated: Martindale-Hubbell
- Lawyer of the Year: 2011 District of Columbia Defense Lawyers Association
Memberships & Activities
- Member: Maryland State Bar Association
- Member: District of Columbia Bar Association
- Member: Board of Directors, District of Columbia Defense Lawyers Association (Past President)
- Board President: St. John Evangelist CYO Board
Whiteford, Taylor & Preston, LLP is pleased to announce several internal management changes.