Kaitlin R. Zarro
Ms. Zarro handles real estate and corporate transactions. She represents commercial real estate developers and commercial property owners on commercial real estate sales and acquisitions that take place across Maryland and the Mid-Atlantic region.
Ms. Zarro has experience in retail shopping center and commercial office building construction and leasing; land acquisition and development; and securitized lending transactions including negotiating and drafting purchase and sale agreements, review and analysis of due diligence materials including title and survey, drafting reciprocal easement agreements and drafting Declarations of Restrictive Covenants.
Memberships & Activities
- Member: Maryland State Bar Association
- Member: Women's Bar Association of Maryland
- Member: Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Chair: The Alumnae Chapter Advisory Board for Kappa Delta Sorority
- Volunteer: Meals on Wheels of Maryland