At the Annual MSBA meeting in Ocean City, several WT&P attorneys were elected to new positions.
Robert D. Earle
Mr. Earle has close to 20 years of experience representing and advising companies in matters relating to general corporate and corporate transactional matters.
- Recipient: Conrad "Connie" Sapp Award from the Women's Bar Association of Howard County
Memberships & Activities
- Member: American Bar Association
- Member: Maryland State Bar Association
- Member: DC Bar Association
- Member: The Florida Bar Association
- Member: Howard County Bar Association
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Certified Management Accountant
Corporate Transactions, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Representation of client regarding sale of industry-leading manufacturer of proprietary high-speed digital imaging cameras to publicly-traded global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices
- Representation of client for sale of multiple FCC cellular telephone licenses and related cellular operations to publicly-traded cellular phone company
- Represented client in the sale of six automobile dealerships to a publicly-traded company
- Advised fabricator of composite liners for bulk cargo carriers regarding sale of business in leveraged buyout
Nonprofit Corporate Services
- Represented client in the strategic affiliation between tax-exempt, non-profit health systems, including obtaining cutting-edge private letter ruling from the IRS
The law firm of Whiteford, Taylor & Preston L.L.P. is pleased to announce the opening of a new, expanded office in Columbia, MD. The firm has signed a 5 year lease for office space in 20 Corporate Center, 10420 Little Patuxent Parkway, with an option to expand in the future."While we have had a presence in Howard County since 1996, this new office provides the space we need to better serve the Howard County business community" said Joe Mezzanotte, one of the partners resident in the new office.