M&A Trends: Tech & Government Contracting - WTP hosting
Date: September 25, 2012 - 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
WTP offices, 7 St. Paul St., 19th floor, Baltimore MD 21202
Whiteford, Taylor & Preston, Bernstein Global Wealth Management and The McLean Group invite you to a complimentary panel that will dissect some of the hot new trends along with industry mainstays that could affect the Technology and Government Contracting sectors in the next 12 months. Whether you are a veteran business owner or a startup entrepreneur, this is a must-see panel that no business owner should miss.
Join us for a lively discussion of industry trends and factors influencing deals as we discuss:
- The State of GC & Tech M&A today
- Industry private equity and where it is going
- Key industry value drivers
- Stock/Equity programs and key employee retention
- Pros and cons of earnouts
- Navigating through potentially disruptive legal and accounting issues
- Tax-mitigation strategies
- The trap of a "magic sale price"
- Using pre- and post-sale estate planning techniques, and
- Moving from a P&L to a portfolio
Experienced panelists will address these issues among many others in a seminar oriented toward company C-level executives and owners.