Seven WTP Partners Named to SmartCEO’s “Legal Elite”
Baltimore – Whiteford, Taylor & Preston is delighted to announce that Baltimore SmartCEO Magazine has selected seven WTP attorneys for its list of Baltimore's Legal Elite.
"We're honored that our attorneys have been recognized for their skills, knowledge, and client dedication. The quotes from clients and others in the business community, cited by the magazine for each lawyer, are a great validation of the efforts we put into high quality legal services and a true connection with our clients and businesses in the region," commented the firm's managing partner, Martin Fletcher.
The listed lawyers are:
- Robert B. Curran, Corporate and nonprofit. “Bob is a very bright, highly educated attorney who delivers five-star service on each and every engagement.”
- Martin T. Fletcher, Nonprofit and business and corporate litigation. “Marty is an intelligent, well-rounded attorney who uses common sense to reach the best solutions for his clients in a very caring way.”
- D. Scott Freed, Mergers, securities and technology start-ups. “Scott Freed's practical approach to providing legal advice results in better outcomes for his clients and, especially important in the middle market, contributes to an efficient and cost-effective deal process.”
- Robert D. Kalinoski, Corporate law, tax and estate planning. “I've known Bob for over two decades, and he is a highly competent lawyer with broad experience in business and corporate law, someone who is never unnecessarily adversarial and extremely adept at completing transactions by meeting the legitimate business needs of all the parties.”
- Rose Matricciani, Healthcare providers, physician practice groups, and retirement communities. “Rose Matricciani is an attorney who has not forgotten her nursing background and cares deeply about healthcare in all of its aspects, working with continuing care retirement communities, as well as healthcare professionals, guiding them through licensure, regulatory and contractual issues.”
- L. Content McLaughlin, Government contracts, minority, women and veteran-owned businesses and nonprofit organizations. “I have been on several boards with Content, and her vision, integrity and dedication to her craft and the community she serves are all of the highest caliber.”
- Dennis M. Robinson, Jr., Business litigation, green building and sustainability, and appellate practice. “Before I make any business decision, it goes by Dennis first. He provides guidance and sound judgment, and when there are documents that are needed outside of his specialty, he personally makes sure it is handled by the correct attorney at the firm.”
The 160 attorneys at Whiteford, Taylor & Preston are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their business goals through strategic legal counsel. We serve our clients locally, across the nation and around the globe from our base of seven offices in Maryland, Delaware, Michigan, Washington, DC, and Virginia.