Stephen E. Luttrell
Mr. Luttrell advises clients on potential environmental obligations and liabilities. He counsels prospective real estate purchasers in pre-acquisition environmental due diligence focusing on identifying and mitigating potential risks. Mr. Luttrell has extensive experience in regulatory issues related to cleanup of contaminated industrial, municipal, commercial, and residential properties, with a particular expertise in dealing with issues related to groundwater, soil, and soil vapor contamination, achieving regulatory closure, remedial action permitting, and redevelopment of contaminated properties for residential use. He has successfully negotiated access agreements to conduct environmental investigations of properties situated in the vicinity of a contaminated property. Mr. Luttrell's hands on experience managing environmental remediation projects includes negotiating technical services agreements with environmental consultants, soliciting bids, managing environmental investigations and remediation, and working with environmental insurance markets to mitigate the financial risks associated with environmental concerns.
- Selected to Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" 2018-2019
- Winning Team-50th Annual Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition, March 2010
- Best Oralist- Final Round of the 50th Annual Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition, March 2010
- Best Brief-William Spong Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition, William & Mary School of Law, February 2010
- Contractor of the Quarter- US Air Force of the Civil Engineer, Fall 2006
- Contractor of the Quarter- US Air Force Directorate of Mission Support, Fall 2006
Memberships & Activities
- Member: New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member: Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- Board Member: Interstate Cemetery Corporation
- Board Member: Matthew N. Zolotor Scholarship Fund
Mr. Luttrell is not yet admitted in the State of Maryland.
Great Line-up of Presenters from Parker McCay to Speak at NJLM Conference 2018, Parker McCay Attorneys to Present CLEs at NJLM Conference, Nov 13-15, Atlantic City Convention Center, November 13 - 15, 2018
2018 Spring Utility Managment Conference and Recognition Luncheon, Caesar's, Atlantic City, March 13, 2018