With offices throughout the mid-Atlantic, we not only work here, we live here. So we invest in our communities.
For some of us, it's handling pro bono cases. For others, it's volunteering on a local board or organizing a fundraising event.
Our pro bono and community service work has taken us to poverty-stricken streets, to the homes of the working poor, and through the halls of Death Row. We've counseled doctors working with HIV patients, we've comforted grandparents fighting for child custody, and we've helped inner city families rebuild their homes.
As we help to change the lives of others, we find ourselves changed.
Our firm is a recognized leader in pro bono service. We were one of the first law firms in Maryland to have a Pro Bono Partner to lead and focus our work. Both our firm and our attorneys have been honored by local and national organizations.
Led by Edwin G. Fee, Jr., our pro bono partner, we proudly work with the following organizations to help those in need:
- Bar Association of Baltimore City's Legal Services to the Elderly Program
- By Kids for Kids
- Community Law Center
- Health Education Resource Organization (HERO)
- Homestretch, Inc.
- House of Ruth
- Human Rights First
- Law Foundation of Prince George's County
- Legal Aid Bureau
- Maryland Crime Victims' Resource Center
- Maryland Disability Law Center
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service
- National Center for Refugee and Immigrant Children
- Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland
- Public Justice Center
- Sandtown Habitat for Humanity
- Sandtown Winchester Senior Center
- St. Ambrose Legal Services
- The Arc of Baltimore
- The Arc of Maryland
For more information, please contact Edwin G. Fee, Jr., at 410.832.2041.