Five Whiteford Attorneys Named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in Delaware and Pennsylvania
Baltimore -- Whiteford, Taylor & Preston is pleased to announce that five of its attorneys are listed among the 2017 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in Delaware and Pennsylvania. The WTP attorneys listed and their areas of practice follow:
- L. Katherine Good – Bankruptcy: Business – Delaware Rising Stars
- Daniel A. Griffith – Civil Litigation: Defense, Business Litigation, General Litigation – Delaware Super Lawyers
- Christopher M. Samis – Bankruptcy: Business – Delaware Rising Stars
- Chad J. Toms – Business Litigation – Delaware Super Lawyers
- Michael J. Roeschenthaler – Bankruptcy Law, Energy Law, Natural Resources Law – Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
About Whiteford, Taylor & Preston LLP: The over 160 attorneys at Whiteford, Taylor & Preston are dedicated to offering a comprehensive range of business law and litigation service to regional, national and international clients. We deliver sophisticated, cost – effective legal services to innovative start-ups, middle market companies and global enterprises from our twelve offices in Delaware , D.C., Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Virginia. For more information, please visit our website at www.wtplaw.com.