Kelly E. McCauley
Ms. McCauley is a restructuring professional with significant experience in healthcare, oil & gas, coal, food and beverage, manufacturing, metals and retail. She is solutions-focused and therefore formulates and implements strategies tailored to solving clients’ problems in the most efficient manner possible. Ms. McCauley represents debtors, creditors’ committees, trade creditors, asset purchasers, secured creditors, equity holders and other stakeholders in insolvency proceedings and out-of-court workouts. Ms. McCauley likewise provides businesses with counsel and preventative training to minimize legal risk while maximizing productivity and value.
- Listed in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers as a "Rising Star," 2018 - present
Memberships & Activities
- Board Member of the IWIRC Western Pennsylvania Network
- Member of The Judith K. Fitzgerald Western Pennsylvania Bankruptcy American Inn of Court
- Member: Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member: Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- Member: American Bankruptcy Institute
- A regional hospital system in an out-of-court restructuring/sale.
- Medical practices in out-of-court workouts and Chapter 11 cases.
- Numerous creditors’ committees appointed in chapter 11 cases of franchise restaurant chains.
- A hotel in a chapter 11 case.
- A brewing and distribution company in a chapter 11 case.
- A rural hospital in an out-of-court restructuring.
- Landowners in large coal producer bankruptcy cases.
- A creditors committee appointed in a chapter 11 case of coal producer.
- A creditors committee appointed in a chapter 11 case of a thermal processing company.
Speaker: "Understanding the Intricacies of a Coal Bankruptcy,” 29th Annual Bankruptcy Symposium of the Allegheny County Bar Association, December 2016
Whiteford, Taylor & Preston is pleased to announce that three of its attorneys are listed among the 2018 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in Pennsylvania.